- The naughty nature of my early years was exhausting, but well worth the effort!
- My formative years were largely a waste of time. I’m trying to forget them!
- Rules and regulations: the obstruction of the natural flow of life, to the enjoyment of none, for the benefit of the few!
- Law: that necessary stuff to keep the poor in check!
- Hypocrisy: that unstoppable urge to tell others not to imitate oneself.
- Righteousness: that blissful certainty that others are always in the wrong.
- Doubt: that happy time before you take the wrong decision.
- Envy: when you have a good thing, but wish that others should have nothing!
- Irony: that glorious satisfaction you get, when a good plan comes together.
- Hope: happy memories of the future.
- Sarcasm: another way of saying “I told you so!”
- Idleness: should be well planned out and preferably witnessed by others, who are extremely busy!
- Diplomacy: that blablah before an inevitable brawl!
- Chess: an intellectual’s attempt at machismo.
- A nincompoop: anyone who thinks their doodoohs are funny.
- Advice: to want to deny others the pleasure of making their own mistakes!
- I did not say it – You can quote me on that!