- Today’s popular tunes are like elevator music raised to a high fart.
- Today’s music is sublime in its moment of discontinuance.
- Just saw a video about a ‘sexy car’. Does one drive that wearing a condom?
- I’m bringing out a new drug, called Pandora, to take when you have a mild headache. Side effects: strokes, heart failure and might possibly be infected with bubonic plague. Otherwise perfectly healthy. FDA approved!
- How would you cure a ukulele addiction?
- Grandad is up to his geriatricks again! 😀
- “Always look a gift horse in the mouth!” Trojan dictum.
- The chair just sat there, pretending to be a sofa and failing miserably.