In the labyrinth of deliberations with my zany self, I stubbed my mental toe against the following extra-credibilities:
1. It is my opinion that the ONLY surety ever is the changing nature of the universe, of only by the concept of what we call aging. Nothing ever stays the same, because it is pushed along by a force, which we’ll call time. Plus the fact that everything in the universe is interacting with everything it touches, which is only constantly changing.
2. Everything is made up of energy. What is there were two states( or more) of energy in the universe. One is high frequency, which is pure energy and the other is low-frequency, which is matter. Let’s call it base matter, but remember that it is also energy.
If we look at energy as the building blocks of the universe, then matter could be just one type of software to give form to the essence. Our reality is the way in which the software that is our mind reacts with the software of matter.
3. Now comes the tricky part! The way we perceive things is based on a conditional alliance between different frequencies of energy. Therefore, if we change the conditions, we change reality.
4. Light and also time seem to flow in a rectilinear fashion along a certain path and, we think, always in the same direction. but under a different set of conditions, it could behave differently.
5. The question is how!? one might state with a fair degree of confidence that reality is only limited by the limitations of our imagination.
- Reality is Relative. (ralphiesportal.me)
- RemovingTheShackles – “Magical” DNA- Quantum Fields And Communication – 20 August 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Geek Answers: What’s outside the universe? (geek.com)