From Alice 105.9:
I’d like to send my biggest Yuletide wishes,
not to my closest friends or loved relations,
but out to kids who’ve never heard of Christmas,
the ones in all the far-off poorest nations.
The kids who struggle daily for survival,
who never heard of Santa or December,
to whom a gift is simply one more morning
without the loss of one more family member.
Those kids who grow despising all religion,
with anger in their veins and hate a winner,
infused with venom searching for a victim,
not once to see the love of Christmas dinner.
Those waifs in countries still without a future,
no sleigh bells to bring smiles to hungry faces,
in Africa, Afghanistan and Asia,
the Middle East and countless other places.
So spare a thought as you unwrap your presents,
the season to be jolly – money driven,
and say a prayer for kids who don’t have Christmas,
then thank your God for what you have been given.
Oh, how droll! Haha, I’m laughin my head off!
She/he is thinking: “Oh, grow up already!”
Rap from down Under!
see more Historic LOL
- lol… (thegypsyjules.wordpress.com)
- Historic LOLs After Dark: Domestic Goddess (icanhascheezburgerafterdark.com)
- I Made a New Weevil Profile Banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (binultimate.wordpress.com)
- Around the Interwebs: Historic LOLs (icanhascheezburger.com)
- Regina… the word everyone laughs at .. lol. – Regina, Canada (travelpod.com)
- Day Challenge? (themlosers.wordpress.com)
- Around the Interwebs: Set Phasers to LOL (icanhascheezburger.com)
- bitch mode. lol. (misskryzz.wordpress.com)
- I’ve never been so thankful for the weirdest things. (themlosers.wordpress.com)