1) I know that magic is real. I’ve seen it. I am not lying.
2)I once knew a Gypsy Fortune Teller that was the real deal. She lived in the woods and took clients by night. Her floors were crooked and you had step over the waiting bodies in her living room, to”see” her in the kitchen. She is gone now. She died as we all wish we could, old, beloved, while taking a nap on her sofa.
3)I know that real lust (yes lust) CAN last forever, or at least nearly thirty years. (trust me on this one)
4)I have been romanced for three days with no need for food….really! One can live on love for nearly half a week at least. (yup, it was 1982, and he was the one)
5)I once personally knew a New York Times best-selling author, (I was her Mothers private nurse, so I won’t mention names, as that isn’t so professional) Along those lines.. I once looked into the pale blue eyes of brilliant actor and gentle-man, Robert Duval (I was an extra on a movie, it wasn’t personal, I couldn’t utter one word, I just gazed stupidly)
6) I chatted with Bill Murray in the woods of Georgia, USA (same circumstance) he is the real deal, soooo funny, his face is like a big, lovely, laughing moon, he was kind!
7) For three years, I welded bridges (for pay) and I chewed tobacco with my cohorts on the job…that was a weird era in my life. My personal little women’s liberation movement.
8) I was an underwear model for a very brief time, I almost fell off of my six-inch heels while strutting my saucy stuff at a country club. It wasn’t the career for me, I am a clutz. It did not pay enough pennies to forego hot donuts.
9) I have held the limp hands of the dying for a couple of decades, so, I have the daunting gift of putting things into perspective sometimes. This is a great gift. I thank those hands.
10)I basically have nothing, therefore, I have everything.
Gran walking with secrets