I don’t believe that I shall have to point the scientists in the right direction yet again… What are these guys with their rulers and brains to spare up to all day long? I will give them a way to give us all free lighting and I shall start my solution with those immortal words so often used here on Mount Saint Upid: “Now I don’t know much about science, BUT…”
Why waste coal or uranium or some other fuel to make electricity for a silly thing like lighting our homes or underground places, when all you have to do is harvest enough photons with some sticky mesh-like contraption and use it at will later on. Duhhhh….. I mean, any doofus could come up with this one. What do we pay these guys the big bucks for?
Make a blob of solid light and Bob’s your uncle, for cryin’ out loud! You could sell it in little bottles. What am I saying? You could do this so cheap, you should give it away. I think honey should do the trick for the harvesting of the photons, what do you think? There, my umpteenth donation to science and all for free.
- Malicious Slander About Mount Saint Upid. (ralphiesportal.me)
- Scientists Create New Form of Matter From Photons (revolution-green.com)
- Real-life Lightsabers Created by Harvard and MIT Scientists (theepochtimes.com)
- Physicists create ‘molecules’ of light (physicsworld.com)
- Seeing light in a new light. (ralphiesportal.me)