The physical world teaches us five primary senses – sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell. These are the senses of our body, and they serve as ways to perceive the physical world. Too often, that is all people listen to, or think is real.
The body, despite being physical, houses other senses, some of which seem hidden. But, nothing is hidden when we open our self to greater levels of awareness and consciousness. The sixth sense is intuition, a most powerful gift and tool.
Intuition is our ability to sense, understand, and know through feeling and cognition, without any measurable or apparent physical evidence to the five physical senses. Intuition is what we just ‘know’ without even understanding why or how. Intuition is knowledge from Spirit, which nests in the heart, and it comes from our Soul speaking to us, through us.
We live within our Soul, which seems paradoxical, but is not. We are in the body, and the Soul, of course, rests in that. But what is it that animates the body? The Soul, and the body must be within its web of life force in order to be animated.
Intuition is our Soul’s way of guiding us. It leads to higher possibilities, and to protection and warning as well. The guardian Angel people talk about is the Soul manifested into a modality in which people can receive communication that they can relate to. It is not bound by the physical dimensions of time and space, and it gives us messages that transcend.
To read more <Click Here!>
- DL Zeta: Inner Technologies open Portals to Past, Future and Parallel Selves (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Third eye chakra and its hidden powers (higherthinkingprimate.com)
- Immersive Sense (leainspace.wordpress.com)
- Near Death Experiences and the Mystery of Life (ptbertram.wordpress.com)
- DL Zeta: Navigating the New Time through Dream Downloads and Dimensional Travels – Part 2/2 (the2012scenario.com)
- Clone of My Soul (soumyav.wordpress.com)
- AA Gabriel: The Higher Self ~ Your Link to the Angelic Dimensions (aquariuschannelings.com)
- We Are Vibrational Beings (realityofone.wordpress.com)
- What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘senses’? (eslschoolforenglish.wordpress.com)
- The Ascended Collective: Our Multi-Faceted Energies (aquariuschannelings.com)