100 gr Cheddar cheese
300 gr smoked salmon
1 quart of sour cream
lightly toasted sunflower seeds
salt and black pepper
virgin olive oil
1. put 80 gr of Cheddar, 1/2 a lemon, the sour cream, table-spoon of olive oil + salt and black pepper in a blender and process untill smooth.
2. Make ribbons from the cucumber with a potato peeler, slice radishes thinly, slice spring onions thinly.
3. Arrange salmon on a plate, put 1. on top and 2. on top of that.
4. Add dressing of olive oil, lemon juice + salt and black pepper.
5. Sprinkle 20 gr of crumbled Cheddar cheese on top and add sunflower seeds.