I have arrived in Rabanal del Camino, after leaving Astorga yesterday, where again I had some incredible luck. I was almost broke and set down to beg not far from a terrace, when a biker came over and gave me 25 Euros! I´m rich!!!! I have enough for two nights in a hostel and for two days food and the obligatory coffee.
Tomorrow we attack the Iron Cross, a mountain with a slow uphill run, but followed by an extremely steep downhill descent. This might play havoc with the knees. Let´s hope all goes well…
Here´s loving and leaving you, Guys and Girls! MUUAAAHHHH!!!!
- Astorga to Rabanal Del Camino (jaminwithnancy.com)
- “Rest” Day in Rabanal Del Camino (jaminwithnancy.com)
- camino albergues: where to stay between león and ponferrada, spain (lovingtheride.com)
- Rabanal Del Camino to Molinaseca (jaminwithnancy.com)
- Camino De Santiago De Compostela. (ralphiesportal.me)