From VictoriaSeagull on Experience Project!
Some Mistakes from New English Language Students:
– I’m sorry, but I couldn’t write my essay. My roommate had a toothache this morning.
– So you couldn’t write your essay?
– Yes! He was swelling and decaying badly!
I am so eager to mate you!
He lifted the veal off her face and gave her a big kiss…
We live on the sex floor. Our apartment is small but we have a nice view.
My bed has three blankets and a large guilt my parents gave me.
It is dangerous to smoke while you are becoming pregnant!
– That night, we went skin dipping. Just the two of us!
– You mean you went skinny dipping?
– It is called skinny dipping? But I’m not very skinny!
– Well, that’s what they call it if you go swimming nude.
– What is “Nude?”
– Nude means Naked. No clothes or swimsuits.
– Naked? No! I would never skin dip naked! There are little slippery fish everywhere! We skinned dipped with our underwear over us.
A good recipe:
+Put the cabbages in salt water. Then sit in the sink until the morning.
+Add two cups of ground flowers.
+Next, chop all the vegetarians into little pieces.
+Then add small feces of fish.
+Don’t forget to insult the soup.
+Next, add a little Buddha and mix it all up.
+When you are finished cooking, find a suitable bowel and eat it with chopsticks.
I never liked mushrooms, but now they are starting to grow in me.
Last night, when I ate dinner I started joking.
My friend hit my back very hard until I stopped.
I was so lucky he was there!