From Dave002 on Experience Project: <Click Here>
President Obama was exiting “Marine One” the other day on the “South Lawn”. He had an animal under each arm. As he approached the side door of the White House a young Marine Guard holding the door for him said “Nice pigs, Mr. President”.
The President stopped in his tracks and responded to him “Marine, these aren’t pigs, they’re Arkansas Razorbacks! I got one for the First Lady and one for the Secretary of State”.
The Marine responded “Nice trade, sir.”
- Top 10 Jimmy Kimmel jokes from the White House Correspondents’ Dinner (Video) (examiner.com)
- Christie Shrugs Off Kimmel’s Fat Jokes (wnyc.org)
- Tonight on AC360: Jimmy Kimmel reveals jokes cut from his speech (ac360.blogs.cnn.com)
- Kimmel: WHCA dinner tougher than upfronts (variety.com)
- President Obama’s Stand-Up Comedy from the White House Correspondents’ Dinner (now1031.cbslocal.com)
- Jimmy Kimmel Beats President Obama with Most Tweeted Joke [INFOGRAPHIC] (mashable.com)
- President Obama Jokes About Trump, Romney At White House Correspondents Dinner (oldschool945.com)
- President Obama’s Speech @ Nerdprom (yourinfolinc.wordpress.com)
- Jimmy Kimmel Reacts to White House Correspondents Dinner Speech, Love for George Clooney (thehollywoodgossip.com)