Right now, the US Congress is sneaking in a new law that gives them big brother spy powers over the entire web — and they’re hoping the world won’t notice. We helped stop their Net attack last time, let’s do it again.
Over 100 Members of Congress are backing a bill (CISPA) that would give private companies and the US government the right to spy on any of us at any time for as long as they want without a warrant. This is the third time the US Congress has tried to attack our Internet freedom. But we helped beat SOPA, and PIPA — and now we can beat this new Big Brother law.
Our global outcry has played a leading role in protecting the Internet from governments eager to monitor and control what we do online. Let’s stand together once again — and beat this law for good. Sign the petition then forward to everyone who uses the Internet:
- Save the Internet from the US (incaunipocrit.wordpress.com)
- AVAAZ-Save the Internet from the US (aquariuschannelings.com)
- SOPA changes name to CISPA (sunnyromy.wordpress.com)
- Watch out, Washington: CISPA replaces SOPA as Internet’s Enemy No. 1 (digitaltrends.com)
- New CISPA cybersecurity bill will censor the Web..trumps SOPA (seeker401.wordpress.com)