A man and a woman, who have known each other for a longish period but were never involved, are exchanging sms messages. The man goes first:
– I’m thinking about you!
– What are you thinking?
– What does that mean?
– Oh nothing in particular.
– Yeah, yeah, does that mean what I think it means?
– I don’t know what you’re thinking, but if I was thinking what you thought I was thinking, would you mind?
– I depends, I’m confused, I’ll have to think on it!
– Right, let me know when you’ve decided.
– When I have decided what?
– Whether you would like me to think what you thought I was thinking!
– Just tell me what you were thinking!
– No! You have to give me a clue first…
– About what?
– About whether it would offend you or not.
– What would offend me or not?
– Whatever you like!
– Ok, I’ll play along. Were we alone?
– We could be, if you wanted.
– Mmmm… Were the lights on?
– Some… I want to see!
– What do you want to see?
– Dammit, your place or mine!?
- Pakistan scraps ‘obscene SMS’ word ban (100gf.wordpress.com)
- Pakistan Plans to Filter SMS for Objectionable Words (pcworld.com)
- Messaging – overview (nokian9stuff.wordpress.com)
- from heart to heart!!! (getawayzzz.wordpress.com)
- Talking with Aldo (piecesofyourlove.wordpress.com)
- Mmmmm – is for Monday (pattisjarrett.wordpress.com)
- Mmmmm Beer Ice Cream (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)