I just stumbled onto a site, where there seem to roam some majestic authors. Nothing like the drivel that I write, this is Hemingway quality stuff!
The site is called: Linguistic Playfulness (<- click here!)
I am following them with interest. Do join me!
- Anything goes when it comes to prose, but… (ask.metafilter.com)
- The Simplicity Of Hemingway’s Prose Was Only On The Surface (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- What is the chief difference of poetry from prose (wiki.answers.com)
- Prose vs Poetry (phnompenandpencil.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Versus Prose (ourpoetrycorner.wordpress.com)
- Wordsmith Wednesday – Sensory Description: Sight (liv2write2day.wordpress.com)
- ∙ Ꮠ ∙ Ᏹ ∙ imaginary friend ∙ Ᏹ ∙ Ꮠ ∙ (haikulovesongs.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Tryouts: Haibun – Poetry and Prose Hand in Hand (margoroby.wordpress.com)
- Poetry Friday: “Rules for the Dance” (writeontheworld.wordpress.com)
- The uselessness of poetry (sedsemperamor.wordpress.com)