This is for two persons:
Take two turkey breasts and put them in cling-foil. Hit them gently with a flat heavy object, till they are about a fourth of an inch thick.
Chop up mushrooms and fry them in butter, add black pepper.
Chop up parsley and some strong cheese.
Put the mushrooms, parsley and cheese on the turkey breast, roll them up and tie them with twine.
Fry them for five minutes, or till golden brown.
Add 25 cl of red wine and let simmer for half an hour.
Serve with potatoes or rice.
Dang! I has gone all hungry now…
- Chicken Marcela (handmplanninginthekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Choosing and preparing chicken breasts (winebookclub.org)
- A Recipe: Blue Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers (alwayscoffee.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Turkey, Stuffing, and Gravy (maritaagaard.wordpress.com)
- Goat Cheese-Stuffed Peppadews (self.com)
- Wheat Pita Turkey Pepperoni & Mushroom Pizza (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- CrockPot Stuffed Eggplant (fitnesscook.wordpress.com)
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast (themadmama.wordpress.com)
- Hachis parmentier (aka French shepherd’s pie) (thefrugalcook.blogspot.com)
- Turkey Burgers with Feta Cheese (diabetesdaily.com)