From Jason Jacobson:
From Different photos:
* This is either a blonde tree or a really slow variety of donkey! *
From Ringling College on YouTube:
From Emma Cownie Art:
* I’ll get him. I’ll get that fox if it’s the last thing I do! *
It’s the dreaded box-spider! Whoooaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
From Au Fil de vos Photos:
<3 Never a bird cop around when you need one!
From Roganović Milica:
Ralphie: “Cut!!! And next take.(or is it fake?)”
* Did you know that cats don’t need to breathe? *
Soliloquy The act of talking to oneself
Or in the case of a blonde: silly-loquy!?
… to that most dreaded of questions: “Honey, does this dress/skirt/etc… makes my ass look fat?”
Answer: “You look ever so callipygous, dear!”
Callipygous = Having beautifully proportioned buttocks.
From stumbleupon.com: ‘117 Most beautiful words in the English language’
Brilliant video from Rémi GAILLARD:
* That had better be one fast penguin! *
From Jean Dragonetti:
- “Ahah, a fare dodger!”
- “Excuse me, my payment is merely late, as are your trains!”