There are very few instances where scientific idea evolves into something most would deem “supernatural theory,” but ley lines followed such a path. Usually it is the other way around, where the inexplicable becomes scientific subject matter, i.e. the heavenly bodies, but since the proposition of their existence in 1921 by Alfred Watkins, ley lines have become a hot topic in the Pagan community.
To visit Ralphie’s Art:
- 101,449 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Bring Your Pets Inside, Please! - Pause
- Hahah! Special Notification From The Archangel Gabriel!
- One Man Against All the Police! - LOLLLL
- Soul Mate Summoning
- Presenting: Harri Pottoru by J. Kee Rowlingu! - LOL
- Poem by Murathan Mungan.
- I Died Here All Alone... - Pause
- Kalopsia is a Lie!
- Ye Olde Periodic Table.