Each day during this dark time of the year, I rise long before dawn and light a single candle before I do anything else. As I light it, I plea for a day that is laced with kindness. I plea for love and patience, for understanding, for meaning, for spiritual guidance, for peace, for thoughtfulness, and for tenderness. I sit with myself and as I watch the candle flame dance. I listen to the predawn traffic on the road down below this little mountain where I nest. I think of the lives of each driver of each car, and I send them kind energy and in my small way, I bless their day and they bless mine.
To visit Ralphie’s Art:
- 100,997 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Bring Your Pets Inside, Please! - Pause
- One Man Against All the Police! - LOLLLL
- Soul Mate Summoning
- Hahah! Special Notification From The Archangel Gabriel!
- Meditating Beauty - Pause
- 100,000 Views on Ralphie's Portal Today! Yay!!!!
- Damn You, Anonymous! - LOLLL
- The Busy Man
- Who You Gonna Call? - LOL
- A Tesla Christmas tree.